Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You only can if you play your video games longer honey

Most kids would love to hear those words but haven't yet. The good news is maybe they will start to if video game technology like the equipment in the lab in park center becomes more prevalent in houses and class rooms.
 In this lab there were all different types of games that kids would love and I know this because at heart I am one and I was running around having a blast! In this lab room there was the regular Wii, and X Box Connect which were a good time of course but my favorite game was "Cars" on a Ps2 but the accelerator button was a spinning bike it was a crazy good workout and so much fun. Other games like NBA and Madden were played using foot steppers it was really cool to see and it brought me some hope for the future of video games having anything to do with health.

No comments:

Post a Comment